How to set up and take down a backpacking tent in the rain. Very helpful for winter camping, backpacking and backcountry hunting. Hope this helps!
Set Up Tent Steps in Rain
- Select a campsite where the water is going to run away from the shelter
- Leave the rainfly near the top of your backpack, and set up using a trekking pole.
- Add inner tent under protection of shelter and enjoy.
Take Down Tent Steps in Rain
- Remove inner tent
- Take down rainfly shelter and trekking pole.
- Now pack into your backpack and enjoy your walk in the woods.