Habitat NX Hunting Tent (2-Person) with Footprint
- Canada and International customers pay own duty and fees
The Habitat NX is a freestanding dome shaped tent for backpacking, hunting and camping. It is lightweight, packable and easy to setup. Being waterproof, it gives you shelter against rain, wind and snow. This shelter is 2-person in size for a couple or provides a huge amount of space inside for a solo adventurer. The interior was designed with greater vertical walls, to provide more space inside. This tent has two doors for convenience when getting in and out of the shelter.
About the Habitat NX Tent
The Habitat NX Tent comes with two main parts of this shelter. The first is a waterproof (seamed taped) rainfly, which reaches almost to the ground, to provide 360 weather protection. The second, an inner tent with a bathtub floor to help with rain and condensation protection while keeping mosquitos and other bugs out.
Pairing them both together gives you a double walled shelter, that can handle almost any season (besides heavy snow loads and extreme winds), and packable enough to bring on your next backpacking trip or wherever your trail takes you.
2-Person Tent Features
- Vertical sidewalls for improved interior space
- 2 doors and large vestibules for each person
- Lightweight, waterproof and seam taped rainfly with two air vents for improved ventilation
- Pitch using only rainfly and included footprint for an ultralight setup
- Small backpacking cot friendly
- Reflective material on the doors, stake points and vent guyline, making them easy to see at night with a flashlight
- Two large mesh pockets at each end of the interior to store random things, as well as two eyelets at the top to hang a light or small clothesline
- Hubbed and shock corded tent poles for easy assembly
Habitat 2-Person Tent Specs
- Weather: 3 Season
- Outer, Inner and Poles: 4.8 lbs (76.8 ounces)
- Included Tent Footprint: 7.76 ounces
- Stakes Total: 3.1 ounces
- Included Tent Stakes: 8 x 6" Aluminum Y-Stake
- Number of Poles: 2 (main set and cross pole)
- Number of Doors: 2 Doors
- Total Rainfly Size: 3.67' (height) x 6.88' (length) x 9.2' (width)
- Max Sleepable Space: 3.34' (height) x 6.8' (length) x 4.33' (width)
- Tent Packed Size: 21" x 5" x 5" (including tent, poles, stakes and footprint)
- Pole Storage Size: 15" (length)
Fabric and Further Details
- Tent Rainfly: Waterproof 40D Ripstop Nylon Fabric PU (taped seams) - 200T at 1500mm
- Inner Tent: Nylon Fabric and no-see-um mosquito net with zipper door. Then waterproof 68D Nylon Taffeta PU bathtub floor at 4000mm (taped seams)
- Tent Footprint: 68D Polyester PU at 1500mm
Possible Uses of Tent
- Wilderness Backpacking
- Campground Camping
- Backcountry Hunting
- Bicycle Camping (Bikepacking)
More About Habitat NX
Habitat NX Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the outer tent by itself?
Yes you can! The Habitat NX waterproof outer tent can also be used stand-alone, by using the provided tent footprint and poles; leaving the inner tent at home. Doing this will save you a bit of weight out of your backpack. This is most beneficial to the minimalist ultralight backpacker, who is looking to shave every ounce and go light as possible.
Note: Also known as the Habitat NX3. Tent colors may appear slightly different in person. Download .pdf setup instructions. Made in a tent factory in China.