Half-Hex Bathtub Floors (1 and 2 Person) for Teepee Tents
- Ships Same or Next Day from USA Warehouse*
- Canada and International customers pay own duty and fees
- Be sure to read our Return policy
Half-Hex Teepee Bathtub Tent Floors provide extra protection when camping in wet conditions. Using only a bathtub floor (with outer tent) allows you to leave the tipi inner tent at home, when the bugs aren't bad, saving the hiker overall space and weight in their backpack. This general use floor works with any large teepee tent on the market!
About Tent Bathtub Floors
There is included guyline which constructs the walls, that can be attached to already in place tent stakes or can be staked out individually. These tipi tent floors come in two sizes to sleep one or two campers. Both footprints have the ability to create a 3.5 inch vertical wall to prevent rain spray or runoff from entering the sleeping area. This floor can also be slept on by just laying it flat against the ground.
These bathtub floors are designed specifically for Luxe tipi tents, but will work with any pyramid or hexamid tipi tent on the market, that have a larger outer tents.
Designed for Tipi Tents
- Hexpeak Teepee (2P) Trekking Pole Outer Tent
- Hexpeak XL Teepee (3P) Outer Tent
- Octopeak Teepee (4P) Outer Tent
- Megahorn (4P) Winter Teepee Tents
- Any pyramid or Hexagon shaped tent (with larger outer tent dimensions)
Tipi Bathtub Tent Floor Specs
- Weight: 1.5P 15.7 ounces | 2.5P 1.12 lbs (18 ounces)
- Sleepable Space: 1.5P 7' (long) x 6' (widest point) | 2.5P 7.54' (long) x 6.72' (widest point)
- Waterproof Fabric: 75D PU coated Polyester with 210T at 4000mm (seam taped)
Floor Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this footprint for my favorite floorless tent?
Yes you can! You can use these bathtub floors for any pyramid or hexagon shaped tipi tent on the market. Just be sure that the outer tent coverage area, is greater than the floor vertical walls, so that water runoff does not fill the sleeping area.
Note: Tent stakes not included. Also known as the V4 and F6 Footprints. Will not fit Hexpeak 2P with stoves. Made in a tent factory in China.