Twinpeak Awning Tent (5P) with Stove Jack [up to $291 off]
Updated January 25, 2022: [up to $291 off] with Stove Bundle
The Twinpeak is a two pole octagonal shaped hot tent designed for cold weather winter camping. It is simple to set up using 2 poles and 8 stakes. For the two poles you can use trekking poles with extensions or two dedicated poles that are the appropriate length (like our 231x, 197x & 163x poles). The outer tent sleeps up to 5 people (4 with stove) as a fully functional floorless shelter. Designed for base camp backpack hunting, river bank fishing and winter camping!
Twinpeak Wood Stove Tent (Set Up) Video
All About the Twinpeak Hot Tent
- Sleeps 4 adults with wood stove
- Two pole design for added living space
- PU coated Polyester Taffeta (no silnylon sag) outer tent functions fully as a stand alone 5-person shelter
- 3 doors and one of which opens for large tent awning
- Run floorless or add a 4-person inner tent which hooks in
- Includes stove jack for adding tent wood stoves
This modular tent comes with the floorless 3-door waterproof outer tent (which keeps rain off you) and the optional 4-person inner tent with a bathtub floor (which keeps mosquitos out and ground water out), or available rectangle floors.
Comes with a pre-installed 10" x 14" stove jack, which makes it possible to add a small or medium sized wood stove, transforming the shelter into a hot tent which uses up a third of the floorspace (1-person).
Optional Inner Tent with Bathtub Floor
The optional 4-person inner tent uses the center of the floor space and has room to fit two people under 6 feet tall. The inner tent walls are designed to keep heat in and significantly lowers the risk of condensation, transforming the shelter to a true double walled tent, with floor and zipper door. Safe to use with a small or medium size tent wood stove!
Twinpeak 5-Person Tent (Options) Specs
Outer Tent Shelter:
- Weather: 4 Season
- Size: 5-person (up to four with Stove. See Hot Tent Guide)
- Color Scheme: Olympic Elk Brown
- Outer Tent: 6.3 lbs (100 ounces)
- 5 Person (Floorless) Outer Tent: 5.25' (height) x 16.4' (length) x 8.5' (width)
- Wood Stove Jack: 10" x 14" with rain cover
- Tent Packed Size: 23" x 6" x 6"
Optional Inner Tent:
- Optional 4p Inner Tent: 2.7 lbs (44.8 ounces)
- 4p Inner Tent Sleepable Space: 4.1' (height) x 6.8' (length) x 7.2' (width)
- Not Included: Wood Stove, Tent poles or Trekking Poles with extensions
- Includes 16 Stakes: 16.8 ounces
Fabric and Further Details
- Outer Tent: 68D Polyester Taffeta PU at 2000m with Fire Retardant (No Sil-sag) with taped main seams
- Inner Tent: 68D breathable Polyester and HD mesh. Then 68D Polyester Taffeta PU bathtub floor at 4000m
- Tent Stove Jack: cuttable Silicone and Fiberglass - 14" x 10" Total Size and waterproof rain cover (not seam sealed)
Possible Uses of Tent
- Base Camp Backpacking
- Winter Camping
- Backcountry Hunting
- River Bank Fishing
Tent Pitching (Pole) Options
- 160cm Pole Height: Extension with trekking poles, or dedicated poles
- 2 x Dedicated Poles: Collapsible Luxe Poles
- Use Wood: Build two poles from forest
Note: Also known as the Twinshelter. Tent colors may appear different in person. Vents added in 2020. Made in a tent factory in China. Always use CO Detector and vent while burning wood stove.