Cylinder Chimney Oven (Tent Wood Stove) by Gstove
- Ships Same or Next Day from USA Warehouse*
- Canada and International customers pay own duty and fees
- Be sure to read our Return policy
This chimney oven is cylinder in shape and was designed for the Gstove, but will work with any tent wood stove with the same pipe diameter. It has a simple oven door, with a built in thermometer and glass window for easy baking. Additionally, by adding this secondary chamber, will increase the heat output of your stove. Use this oven together with a wood stove, for a luxurious camping experience!
More About Chimney Oven
This chimney oven utilizes wasted heat and smoke which naturally rises up from the fire box, and up the flue pipe. The oven secures in-line to the chimney pipe, and has internal chamber in its walls, which channel the smoke around the racks were the food bakes and exits the remaining stove pipe.
Easily view your baking meal with the small glass window, and cook more efficiently the oven thermometer, all built into the door. A simple latch secures the door closed and features a coil handle.
Control style of baking, by adjusting the distance between the oven and wood stove, inline with the chimney sections.
Stove Pipe Oven Specs
- Includes: 1 x Chimney Oven with thermometer and 3 removable racks
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fits: 2.3" (width) chimney pipe
- Size: 14.37" (height)
- Pan Suggestion: 5.5" (height)
- Oval Oven Chamber: 5.9" (width) x 5.9" (width)
- Weight: 11.68 lbs
Other Stove Pipe Accessories
- Spark Arrestor Pipe Cap
- Tent Protector Pipe Sleeve
- Stove Hot Water Tank
- Stove Pipe Extension Sections
- Rain Disk for Tent Protector
- 45 and 90 Degree Angled Tent Stove Pipe
- Cook-space Pipe
Note: Install and adjust oven when wood stove is not burning. Also known as Pipe Cooking Oven Premium