Spark Arrestor Pipe Cap (2.3" Stainless Steel) for Tent Stoves by Gstove
- Ships Same or Next Day from USA Warehouse*
- Canada and International customers pay own duty and fees
- Be sure to read our Return policy
The Spark Arrestor Pipe Cap is use to prevent large fire embers from leaving the stove pipe. It is made of stainless steel and has 3 holes for attaching optional guy line or hanging an aftermarket tent protector sleeve. This pipe cap was designed for the Gstove, but will work with any tent wood stove pipe with the same diameter. An awesome accessory for hot tent camping!
Why Use a Spark Arrestor Cap?
This Spark Arrestor caps the top of the stove pipe, so smoke and embers must exit its small perforated holes, an important consideration when adding a wood inside a tent. Often sparks will climb their way up the stove pipe from the fire chamber, then fall often burning a hole in some tent fabrics. Call it an insurance policy!
Tent Pipe Cap Specs
- Includes: 1 x Spark Arrestor Pipe Cap
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 11" (length) x 2.3" (width)
- Weight: 8.75 ounces
Other Stove Pipe Accessories
- Stove Pipe Extension Sections
- Tent Protector Pipe Sleeve
- Hot Water Tank for Stoves
- Stove Damper Pipe
- Rain Disk for Tent Protector
- 45 and 90 Degree Angled Tent Stove Pipe
- Chimney Oven
- Cook-space Pipe
Note: Spark Arrestor must be cleaned every few days, to prevent holes being clogged.