Luxe Shelter Pole (Adjustable Aluminum) for Tarps and Teepees
Luxe Aluminum Poles pair perfectly with lightweight tarps, Luxe Lightweight Teepee Tents and almost any center pole tent on the market. These poles come in various thickness and heights, to fit the needs of a variety of tents that use a center pole to pitch. Made of durable aircraft grade aluminum alloy for lightweight backpacking and camping. Sold as a single pole.
Adjustable Shelter Poles Specs
- Material: T9 Aircraft grade aluminum
- Pole 163X: Stores at 16" and extends from 3.6' to 5.34' (110 to 163 cm) at 10.4 ounces
- Pole 197X: Stores at 16" and extends from 4.72' to 6.46' (144 to 197 cm) at 12.2 ounces
- Pole 231X: Stores at 19" and extends from 5.3' to 7.6' (164 to 231 cm) at 17.2 ounces
Tipi and Tarp Pole Suggestions
- Pole 163x: Hexpeak, Hexpeak XL, Rocket XL, Minipeak, Minipeak XL and Twinpeak
- Pole 197x: Hexpeak, Hexpeak XL, Minipeak, Minipeak XL, Twinpeak and Octopeak
- Pole 231x: Octopeak and Batwing Tarp
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do these poles fold down?
Yes they do! These tarp and teepee tent center poles break down into several pieces, depending on which model you choose. Most poles come apart into four sections. This design makes them highly customizable to your needs to properly pitch your specific shelter.
How is the length adjustable?
Adjusting these aluminum poles are very simple. Both ends can be adjusted, removed or extended by push pin buttons which locks the pole in position. This is helpful for customizing and pitching your specific teepee tent or tarp.
Note: Made in China
Updated August 2022: In second warehouse