3W Tent Wood Stove (Titanium) for Backpacking
- Canada and International shipping options avalible
- Tent wood stove is in Pre-Order status because of very high demand and limited production (first come, first serve). You must pre-pay to reserve it. We will start shipping to the customers who ordered before you. Estimated start of shipment period on 04/08/20. Be sure to read our policy on pre-paying for backordered products.
April Update: Delivery ahead of schedule as stated above. Shipping in the order they are received
The 3W Folding Tent Wood Stove is designed to turn a backpacking shelter into a Luxe hot tent! This stove is made of titanium, so it is ultralight and folds completely down to fit into a storage pouch. Optimized to heat 2-6 Person sized tents, teepees and hammock shelters. Stove kit may include a packable titanium stove, rollable pipe, spark arrestor grade, folding damper and storage zip pouch. Perfect for those cold weather backpacking adventures!
3W Folding Wood Stove Video
About Folding Wood Stove
The 3W Folding Wood Stove is made up of titanium, stainless steel and glass. It is rectangle in shape, with a flat top surface. It has a single door, with a glass window for viewing the flame from inside the tent. The door also has a slidable air intake, so that you can fine-tune the burn rate.
The stove top has a reinforced rib for less warping in high heat. All walls have channels to hold them into position after warping does occur. The stoves rectangle shape, makes it possible to boil water and cook real food with an ultralight pot or pan.
The whole stove system is stored by removing the four bolts from the stove body, folding down each wall, rolling up the chimney, flattening the damper and then storing it inside its storage pouch. This makes it ultralight and packable. You can put it inside or outside of a backpack, or wherever you need it on your adventure!
Wood Stoves Specs
- Kit May Include: Wood Stove, Pipe, Damper card, Spark Arrestor card and Storage Pouch
- Material: Korean Grade 1 Titanium (body) rated to 1382F, Stainless Steel (door parts and chimney) and German Tempered Heat Resistant Glass
- Fire Box Size: 13.5" (length) x 7.8" (width) x 6.6" (body height) = 695 in³ (cubic inch)
- Stove Body Weight: 2.18 lbs (34.8 ounces)
- Total Kit Weight: 4.01 lbs (64.1 ounces)
- Stove and Pipe Total: 7.56' (height) [10.8' with longer pipe]
- Door Opening: 5" (height) x 5.5" (width)
- Wood Pieces: 12" (length)
- Only Stove Pipe: 6.56' (length) x 2.9" diameter (width) - [9.8' pipe available]
- Not Included: Snow and Sand Leg Base
Main Stove Body Detail
Folding Stove Body Assembly
The folding stove body comes full apart at each of the main seams for storage and packing. Then it simply comes together by sliding the exterior walls together, closing the stove top like a shoebox and then inserting the four bolts (which also double as stove legs) through the corners of the main body. Then nuts secure it all together in place.
Rollable Chimney Pipe Assembly
The stoves stainless steel chimney is put together by removing its velcro storage strap. It will naturally unspool at this point (wear gloves). Then you slide the chimney rings over the end one at a time, until they are all evenly across the pipe; forming a long tube.
It is necessary to have two people assemble the chimney into a tube shape for the first time. Once the stove is burnt-in, then the pipe will more naturally come together. Stove pipe should be cut with scissors to achieve desired length, to match the specific shelter.
Damper, Spark Arrestor and Pipe Connection
The wood stove comes with a unique damper and spark arrestor card assembly. This acts as a connection from the chimney pipe to the main stove body. The assembly is rolled and then held together by a bolt, then rivets are used to nest the pipe into its secure location.
Once secure, the spark arrester and damper cards can be inserted into the slots on the side of the pipe. The airflow and burn rate is fine-tuned by adjusting the cards.
The whole assembly is designed to be flattened down and stored virtually in your pocket. No more worrying about crushing the damper tube inside a backpack!
Hot Tent Shelter Shopping?
Pairing a Tent with Wood Stove? Check out our Hot Tent Guide
Note: Design has small updates that what is shown. Stove must be Burnt-in for the first time outside or in empty shelter. Wood is the only fuel source, wood is not included. Manufactured in Korea. Wear gloves to assemble and operate this stove. View Stove Owners Manual.