Liteflex Hiking Umbrella (Chrome) for Shade and Rain
- Includes Free USA and Canada shipping for orders over $50*
- International shipping options
The Liteflex Hiking Umbrella is an ultralight handheld shelter. It's used to keep sun and rain off the upper part of the body. This umbrella is most beneficial for hiking in wet or very hot climates. Great when paired with a rain jacket during long walks in the rainforest. Then easily stores in a side-pocket of a backpack!
Hiking Umbrella Specs
- Weight: 7 ounces
- Weather Protection: Up to 15 degrees cooler shade and waterproof for rain
- Color: Silver with UV Metallic Shade Coating
- Open Coverage: 25.2" (length) x 39.4" (width)
- Frame: High-density fiberglass ribs, light coated fiberglass stick, highly flexible and nearly unbreakable.
- Handle: EVA Foam
- Canopy: 100% Polyester fabric, extremely tear proof, Teflon coating for high water repellency and soil resistance.
- Includes: 1 umbrella and carrying bag with shoulder strap.
Note: Formerly known as the Chrome Dome Umbrella