M3 Compression Bag (Roll Closure) for Tents
Luxe Hiking Gear
The M3 Compression Bag is a storage sack for tents, sleeping bags or tarps. They are designed to fit a 2 to 8 person tent, but will work with other outdoor equipment as well. These bags features water resistant fabric and 3 points of compression. The large buckles are easy to release with winter gloves on. All if this makes it a great piece of gear for cold weather camping!
Compression Bag Specs
- Weight: 6.5 ounces (Standard) | 8.5 ounces (XL)
- Color: Green (Standard) | Brown (XL)
- Opening: Roll Closure
- Space: 2-6 person tent (Standard) | 4-8 person tent (XL)
- Material: 68D Waterproof Polyester PU at 1500mm
- Compression: 3 large straps and buckles
- Max Size: 26" x 19" x 6" (Standard) | 28" x 25" x 8" (XL)
Use of Compression Sack
Tired of trying to squeeze your tent, tarp or sleeping bag into a small little stuff sack? Perhaps backpacking food? Then this compression bag is for you! It has a large roll-to-close opening that runs the length of the bag. Where it's easy to throw a wet tent or other outdoor gear inside. The 3-point buckle and strap system, makes for simple compression, and then quick release. Awesome piece of camping gear to stay organized!
Note: You will need to apply tent seam sealer to make watertight. Also known as the Smart-roll Bag and a replacement for Megahorn Tipi bag and Megahorn XL. Made in China.