Tent Protector Pipe (4.7" Stainless Steel) Sleeve for Stoves by Gstove
- Ships Same or Next Day from USA Warehouse*
- Canada and International shipping options avalible
- Be sure to read our Return policy
The Tent Protector Pipe Sleeve is used to prevent outdoor shelter fabric from touching the hot stove pipe. Stove pipes can often get very hot, if you have well stoked fire chamber. This stainless stove pipe sleeve are designed for the Gstove, but will work with any tent wood stove with the same pipe diameter. A valuable accessory for hot tents!
Using a Tent Protector Sleeve
Wood stoves can be often placed in shelters, without the use of a stove jack (at own risk). This stove pipe sleeve prevents the fabric from touching the hot stove pipe; which is the primary purpose of a stove jack. You place this sleeve only at the point of where the pipe exits the shelter; as a heat shield.
This pipe protector is held in place by gently tightening the three screws, until the stove pipe is centered in the middle of the sleeve. The stove pipe inserted, must be in a smaller diameter than the Tent Protector, so that there is empty air space for a heat buffer shield. Can be used on some large tent doors (using damper) and zipped up tight around the pipe!
Stove Pipe Sleeve Specs
- Includes: 1 x Tent Protector Sleeve
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size (Standard): 14.3" (length) x 4.7" (width)
- Size (Long): 19.6" (length) x 4.7" (width)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs or 3.1 lbs
- Pipe Clamp: 3 screws with wing nuts